Posted April 11, 2018
JOB OPENING – Circulation Clerk
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
(Part-time: 15 hours/week)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (5pm – 8pm)
Saturday (9am – 3pm)
- Works at the circulation desk including but not limited to greeting patrons, opening and closing duties, answering incoming phone calls, checking in library materials, shelving books collecting fines and fees, registering new patrons, assists with reference questions, receives daily inter-library loan materials, pulls pick-list items, processing new library materials, maintains public information area and repairing damaged items.
- Shelves library materials when necessary.
- Performs light housekeeping duties.
- Attends job appropriate workshops, classes and meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Job application - download pdf.
Peotone Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer