Part-time 5-10 hours/week (flexible schedule)
$11.00 - $13.00 per hour depending on qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver's license with excellent driving record.
- Performs routine and scheduled general maintenance activities including but not limited to light bulb replacement, ceiling tile replacement, minor HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and grounds cleanup.
- Performs general inspections of the building, roofs, and grounds including but not limited to common areas, restrooms, dumpster areas, etc.
- Sets up, arranges, and removes decorations, tables and chairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires full-range of body motion including standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching in tight spaces, shoveling and ladders.
- Must be able to move a cart loaded with 100-lbs and lift materials up to 50-lbs.
Job application - download pdf.
Peotone Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer