Part Time (16-22 hours/week)
Monday evenings (4:00pm - 8:00pm) Wednesday and Thursdays (10am-4pm)
and two Saturdays a month (9:00am - 3:00pm)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Works at the circulation desk including but not limited to greeting patrons, answering incoming phone calls, checking in library materials, collecting fines and fees, registering new patrons, assists with reference questions, receives daily inter-library loan materials, pulls pick-list items, maintains public information area and repairing damaged items.
- Shelves library materials when necessary.
- Performs light housekeeping duties.
- Attends job appropriate workshops, classes and meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Salary: $9.00 – 10.50 per hour DOQ
Job application - download pdf..
Peotone Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer