Have craft supplies you no longer need? Looking looking for some creative inspiration? Join us for a craft supply swap! Drop off unneeded but usable supplies and pick up some new to you materials.
- New or gently used craft supplies can be brought in to be swapped starting Thursday Janurary 5th-Saturday January 7th during regular library hours in the small conference room.
- All items are free
SUGGESTED CRAFT SUPPLIES FOR THE SWAP:
- Fabric, sewing/embroidery thread, and notions
- Paper crafting/scrapbooking/rubber stamps
- Craft kit, craft instruction books
- Children’s craft kits and supplies
- Jewelry making
- Yarn, hooks, needles
- And more!